[SECC] ARRL SS CW 2006 Scores Available to ARRL Members

Subject: [SECC] ARRL SS CW 2006 Scores Available to ARRL Members
From: k9ay at k9ay.com (K9AY)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:26:06 -0500
> Isn't there an additional QSO removed from the final score for each
> error made?  So that would mean if you messed up copying a QSO, that QSO
> would be removed, plus a one QSO penalty. I can't find it in the rules,
> but I seem to remember it from somewhere.  Maybe it was the CQWW rules.

My recollection is--

A busted QSO is simply removed, including busted calls where they find you
in the log of a guy with a similar call.

NIL has a one QSO penalty. I can't remember if the results show the real QSO
total or with the penalty QSOs removed. Your UBN report should clarify this.

BUT ... there have also been a few mistakes and typos in the past that
changed the standings after the results were released.

73, Gary
K9AY