[SECC] [ACG] Fw: [CQ-Contest] Oklahoma QSO Party and Centennial Event

Subject: [SECC] [ACG] Fw: [CQ-Contest] Oklahoma QSO Party and Centennial Event
From: ny4n at aol.com (ny4n at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:21:08 -0500
Be advised that the mobile team of NY4N (Jeff) and AF4QB (Becky) will
be activated in Oklahoma. We will be using the Special 1 X 1 call of
N4O, looks like it will be lots of fun. Look for route to be posted
soon, ( as soon as we recover from North Carolina ). I have been told
that although our 1 X 1 is not a 5 call, it is still eligible for
obtaining the award. Good hunting. 73  Jeff  Ny4N  (N4O)