[SECC] NAQP SSB Claimed Scores

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSB Claimed Scores
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:52:58 -0500
On Jan 22, 2007, at 10:57 AM, John Laney wrote:

> Hello all:  Thanks for the QSOs Saturday.  I will be in Thomaville
> Tuesday and Wednesday, but should be able to received e-mail.  I will
> post the claimed scores Thursday.  So far, from the SECC and ACG
> teams,
> I need the scores of:  WA4VJC, AA4LR, W6IZT, WF4W, K4ZGB, and K4WI.

In case anyone didn't figure it out, I was unable to operate NAQP
Phone. I had a fever, headache and sweats all weekend. Best doctors
can figure is that had acute hepatitis (but not A, B or C, since the
tests for that were negative) although I was initially diagnosed with
a sinus infection.

I'm good now. Liver enzymes are back to normal.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901