[SECC] Animal Team Members Needed for CW Sprint Sat

Subject: [SECC] Animal Team Members Needed for CW Sprint Sat
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 13:52:40 -0500
Sorry.  I thought I had cut and pasted Tor's message into my message,
but it didn't work this time.  Tor and Scott, KA9FOX and Tree, N7TR and
others are trying to get up an all animal callsign team for NA Sprint CW
Sat night.  They have K7RAT, WA5RAT, AC0W, and others.  They have the
use of W4CAT and K4RAT, but they need someone to use those calls in the
Sprint and be on their team.  If you can help them out, please e-mail
Tor. rt_clay at bellsouth.net.  73, John, K4BAI.