[SECC] GQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:55:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi gang,

I just got a note from Ward Silver confirming my GQP update to the ARRL contest
listing and column.
WA7BNM and SM3CER have been notified for updates too.  The dates are on the web
site now.

April 14 and 15... do your taxes early and get on the air for GQP.

In the next few weeks I will send reminders to the other party givers, Georgia
clubs, ARRL clubs, other state clubs, and folks who were participants in prior
GQP soirees.   (Last year's list building will pay off now.)
Yes, it is time again to set aside the second full weekend in April for a rover
trip or a home station run in the fun.
So air up the tires, change the oil.  Put some 807s in the fridge, get some
chips.  Fire up the old Gonset or Globe Chief, twist the Q multiplier tight on
that S-38 and slap that J-38.  Do not put the 807s in the that old Nash mobile
though.
Do, what ever you do, join in and have fun.

Make your plans now.

73
Mike, NE4S

and, the IRS has given us 'til April 16th to file too.

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks

Bored stiff? Loosen up...