[SECC] ARRL 10 WW4LL SO SSB LP

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 10 WW4LL SO SSB LP
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:32:59 -0800
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:21 PM
Subject: ARRL 10 WW4LL SO SSB LP

                 ARRL 10-Meter Contest
Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
 Station: WW4LL

Class: SO SSB LP
 QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

 CW:
 SSB:  476    68
 -------------------
 Total:  476    68  Total Score = 64,464

 Club: South East Contest Club

 Comments:

 Had some intermittent swr problems with the upper SteppIR so relied solely
on
the lower SteppIR during those periods where it misbehaved.  Goal was 500
Qs.
 Funniest moment was when working a 1 station and I have him the report but
took
him a while to respond.  He finally came back and apologized that his dog
came
in and laid on the footswitch.

 Operator behavior was good for the most part in this contest.  Plenty of
room
to spread out I guess.  Maybe it was just the holiday spitit :)

 Nice run to the west coast yesterday afternoon and equally good one to New
England today.  Not sure what was up with W2AAA giving everyone 58 signal
report.  I had received two or three actual reports over the weekend but
hung
around and listened for a couple of minutes and everyone got the 58.

Thanks to all the SECC and SEDX members that worked me.  Remember working
NQ4I, N4GG, N4LR, W4IW, W4GKF, NN4RR, K4WI, and others.

 Ran into a lot of good and patient ops in the contest and lots of fun.
Wishing
everyone a happy holiday, 73'......Fred WW4LL