[SECC] Sweepstakes Comparison - Last 3 years

Subject: [SECC] Sweepstakes Comparison - Last 3 years
From: GMacie at innotrac.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:22:34 -0500
     I'm going downhill. I would like to blame it on band conditions but
other factors probably also come into play. First I didn't set any goals
prior to the contest. Second, I knew that I needed to do some antenna
work but didn't get to it. In 2004 I had a great run on 20 meters on
Sunday morning. In 2005 a big run on Saturday night on 80. This year it
was steady most of the contest but I just couldn't manage a great run
anywhere. I will post some hourly numbers when I get a chance to compile
them.

My first time using a voice keyer and it made a big difference in my
voice and fatigue factor Sunday afternoon. I stopped about 7:30 Sunday
night to take a dinner break and just decided to not go back. I did stop
at 1111 on purpose , looked like a cool number.

Gordon

N4LR SS Phone - last 3 years

         2004           2005             2006

80       290             560              456

40       372             250              197

20       781             411              452

15        73              56                   6

10         1

total   1517            1277            1111

mults     80              80              80

score 242,720        204,320         177,760

hours     24              21              22