[SECC] N1MM Sound Card Interface

Subject: [SECC] N1MM Sound Card Interface
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:48:24 -0500
I am trying to make a interface to use N1MM with my soundcard as a DVK. I have
recorded some .WAV files using the sound recorder on Windows XP. Hooked the
speaker of the computer to mic input of my IC756PRO but audio is badly
distrorted when I run any power at all. I understand I need some type of
isolation transformer.

I am using N1MM in the '1 - Single Card - One radio, No Sound Card SO2R mode. I
have a 1:1 isolation transformer from Radio Shack but not sure how to hook it
up. There is a red/black/yellow/white wire coming out of the transformer. I
think the mic is 600ohms input on the radio. Any help/tips would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff KU8E