[SECC] Alabama Contest Group and SECC Club Circle

Subject: [SECC] Alabama Contest Group and SECC Club Circle
From: SavageBR at aol.com (SavageBR at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:08:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/2006 4:02:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ku8e at bellsouth.net writes:

I do not  know the effect of cleaning out the dead wood, but as a
start, before any  movement of the circle is done, we need to know
just who is not  contributing, and remove them from membership in the
Club. ( I did NOT say  remove them from the reflector  )

What ever the club decides. I guess the dead wood would include me.  Although
a charter member (I think), I find it difficult to contribute from my
current location, except in a technical thread.

73
Bruce,  AA4Z