[SECC] Public Apology

Subject: [SECC] Public Apology
From: jt.w6fo at gmail.com (JT Croteau)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:45:39 -0400
Hey guys, it's the reflector idiot.

I just wanted to take a moment to first apologize to Dan for taking a
few of the things he said out of context and for taking our differing
opinions way too personally.

Secondly, I need to apologize to everyone on the reflector for the
wasted bandwidth and any insults that may have been taken by any of my
comments.  For example, I have used the "Old Fart" reference jokingly
on other reflectors in the past and with many of my elder ham friends
and no one has ever taken offence.  However, I do recognize that my
picnic thread has insulted a few people and do apologize for this.

I have put this all behind me and hope others can and we can all move
on to the real topic.. contesting.

--
  JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA    <><
  ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL