[SECC] Time Out

Subject: [SECC] Time Out
From: k4sb at comcast.net (Ed)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:34:49 +0000
Hal wrote:
The list moderator, W4OC, and/or I will send anyone who can't remain
non-personal and stay on topic (hint: contesting) a single warning -
by
private email.

Second occurrences will result in un-subscription.
Your
duties are clearly laid out, and neither of those are one of them.

W4OC DOES have this authority.

As for me, W6FO by his postings is a complete idiot. And I am
personally ashamed to be a member of both the SEDXC and the SECC
along with him.

And your "99%" figure must be to private emails to you. I have
received many private emails, or been copied regarding his complete
disregard for email etiquette, as well as complaints about his
qualifications to even hold a license.

I believe your posting would have served much more if it had been
directed to him regarding his comments.

I will consider this email my first warning.

73
Ed