[SECC] Logging for CQWW RTTY

Subject: [SECC] Logging for CQWW RTTY
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:06:22 -0400
JT,

MMTTY can be used for decoding RTTY and logging as well.  It is freeware and
is the most popular software used by RTTY contestors.  If you give me a call
770-463-8971, I'll walk you thru it.  However, I highly recommend that you
go to AA5AU's website and read his RTTY tutorial and he walks you thru MMTTY
as well.  Good luck this weekend......Fred WW4LL