[SECC] Oct 15 Picnic & Roster - Second Call

Subject: [SECC] Oct 15 Picnic & Roster - Second Call
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:36:01 -0000
GM SECC'ers,

The evite for the SECC gathering October 14th at NQ4I's went out some
time ago, and its of some concern that about 50 addressees have not
opened their invitation, yet their invitation did not bounce back.

A few notes:
1.  In case you have missed the announcements so far, we are meeting at
Rick's on October 14th.  All SECC members and guests are invited.
Please contact me directly and I will send you an evite if you have not
received one.
2.  Comcast was blocking email from the SECC reflector (actually, all of
the Akorn based reflectors) for a while last week.  If anyone attempted
to contact me through any reflector in the past two weeks, I may not
have gotten your email.  I have no backlog.  I have responded to all
email I have received.
3.  If you are in the SECC and did not get an evite, please email me,
even if you are not planning on attending.  This will allow us to update
the roster.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you there - and possibly at the
Ten Tec/SEDCO hamfest at the end of the month.
73
Hal, N4GG