[SECC] Announcment, TN QSO Party This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Announcment, TN QSO Party This Weekend
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:01:28 -0400
See the announcement below.  Let's participate in TQP and we will have
something else to talk to the TN boys about when they come to our picnic
October 14.  73, John, K4BAI.

Get your football fix on the college games this Saturday, take a break from the
NFL Sunday and come
to a party, the Tennessee QSO Party...1800z on Sunday September 10 to 0100z
Monday September 11.
Lotsa multipliers -95 counties- no waiting.

For all the details take a look at: www.k4ro.net/tcg/tqp/tqp06_rules.html

73, Ted W4NZ (Hamilton County)
ya'll come, ya hear?