[SECC] [Fwd: RELEASE 064/06 Worked - WRTC 2006 Results]

Subject: [SECC] [Fwd: RELEASE 064/06 Worked - WRTC 2006 Results]
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:37:14 -0400
See the message below about the prize winners for working WRTC 2006
stations and submitting an electronic log within six hours.  Note that
N4PN won a certificate and t-shirt for working all 46 WRTC stations.
Stations winning a certificate for at least 25 included K4OGG, N4GG,
W4ATL, and W4WY.  73, John, K4BAI.