[SECC] GQP site reloaded

Subject: [SECC] GQP site reloaded
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 03:10:47 -0700 (PDT)
I just finished uploading the pages to renew the GQP web site.
  It seems to have repaired the problem, but I did not do a complete check.
Also a couple of late edits were not in these pages, like Tommys plaque mailing
date.
  So, tomorrow I will do a full run through, and make sure all are live and up
to date.

  No changes were made, so the problem may have stemmed from the recent events.

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.