[SECC] IARU

Subject: [SECC] IARU
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:23:43 -0400
I got into the contest mainly to try to give John and Jeff a couple of
points.  I participated off and on throughout the day and early evening.
  I believe I worked John, but I'm not sure about Jeff.  It was good to
see the activity on 10m.

Here's my results:

         2006 IARU HF Championship

         Single Operator, Low Power, All Band, CW

         Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Sec
          3.5     CW       4         4      3
            7      CW      44      66     14
           14     CW      80     166     20