[SECC] ARRL VHF Contest - N4NX SOLP

Subject: [SECC] ARRL VHF Contest - N4NX SOLP
From: billn4nx at alltel.net (Bill Barr)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:41:09 -0400
                  ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N4NX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA ( EM73 )

    6:   166        81
   -------------------
Total:  166       36      Total Score = 13,446

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT-920  100 watts    5 element Yagi at 70"

Had a lot of fun in spite of dead band for most of the time!  Six meters
continues to surprise!  I worked 2 stations on the coast of Washington State
during a time when I heard absolutely no other signals on the entire band (
Correction I always heard K4EA calling CQ on a frequency that he owned during
the entire contest!!! ---- Neal was doing a great job and seemed to hear better
than most of us ).  It was nice working several of the SECC gang.

73
Bill N4NX