[SECC] SECC Photo Gallery

Subject: [SECC] SECC Photo Gallery
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Kent,
  I would like to use some of those pics on the GQP seb site too.

  Mike, NE4S

AE4Y <ae4y at mindspring.com> wrote:
  It's time to upgrade the SECC Web Site Photo Gallery. The same photos
have been on there for about 2 years. It's time for a new look.

We've had lots of new members join in that time - here's your chance to
show us what you look like. Surely some of us have added a new piece of
equipment to our stations that's worth showing off. And of course,
we've all gotten better looking too.

I'm looking for some new material! Send me digital photographs (JPEG or
BMP formats) of you, your station, your contest activity, or anything
else involving the SECC and I'll do the rest.

If you haven't taken a look at the gallery in a while, click here for an
idea of what we're looking for:

http://secc.contesting.com/Gallery.html

Send in those digital files!

Kent, AE4Y