[SECC] Use of Club Call, W4AN, in 2006 Field Day

Subject: [SECC] Use of Club Call, W4AN, in 2006 Field Day
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:19:58 -0400
The SECC club call, W4AN, will be used in Field Day this year from the
QTH of KU8E in Harris County, GA by KU8E and K4BAI and anyone else who
comes by.  Jeff and I will be setting up and practicing for WRTC in
Brazil a few weeks later.

I received a paper log for 2006 GQP yesterday from Kenneth, KG4TWJ, in
Moultrie, GA.  Unfortunately for him, it was too late to be included in
the results.  I did write him to try to encourage him to be active in
contesting in the future.  If any of you know Kenneth or work him on the
air, you might encourage him to join SECC and to be active in contests
in the future, particularly the GQP.

73,

John, K4BAI.