[SECC] WPX CW This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] WPX CW This Weekend
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:19:36 -0400
Yup, now that most of the work is done on the GQP plaques, I'm going
to be using my broken down 80m dipole on 20/40/80m, while at the same
time trying to learn and use N1MM Logger for the first time. So when
you hear some guy fumbling really bad to make some Q's....just ignore me.

Tom - W4BQF

PS...I'm not squealing or anything like that, but keep your eyes on
the GQP web site tonight... :-)