[SECC] [Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] X-land QSO Parties?]

Subject: [SECC] [Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] X-land QSO Parties?]
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:07:02 -0400
See the message below from the sponsor of the out-of-state club plaque
in the California QSO Parties about the results and awards from the 2005
CQP and a challenge to SECC to try for his plaque this year.  I have
replied to Marc that we have been trying for the past two years at
least, hi.  73, John, K4BAI.