[SECC] Annual Meeting

Subject: [SECC] Annual Meeting
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:20:23 -0400
Its that time once again - time for the SECC's annual meeting.

As in past years, the meeting will be held at the Atlanta Hamfest, which is
taking place at Jim Miller Park in Marietta, on Saturday June 3.

The meeting will be at 11 AM, in the bleachers.  If you would like to attend
but cannot make 11 AM, I would be glad to move the meeting to after lunch if
that serves folk's needs better.  Our agenda will include the election of
officers plus other business that may be brought up from the floor.

Please email me direct if you would:
1.  Prefer a different meeting time
2.  Have an item for the agenda
3.  Would like to serve on the nominating committee
4.  Would like to hold office in the coming year

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you twice in two weeks, Dayton and
Marietta...

73
Hal
N4GG