[SECC] Snellville Antenna Regs

Subject: [SECC] Snellville Antenna Regs
From: dx.k4uj at gmail.com (Paul Pescitelli)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:41:02 -0400
I checked the Gwinnett County website and for towers that are in the
county and not within a city limit boundry, it appears as if you can
erect anything upto 75 feet, and that is all I really need.

 Amateur Towers are specifically excluded from the "Cell Tower"
ordinance. I suppose we will have to check with a human at the county,
but I did this about 8 years ago and had no problem.

You can check www.municode.com or the gwinnett county website...

Paul