[SECC] Alabama QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Alabama QSO Party
From: RadioIR at charter.net (K4SAV)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:27:23 -0500
Call: K4SAV
Operator(s): K4SAV
Station: K4SAV

Class: SOAB LP CW
QTH: AL, Morgan County
Operating Time (hrs): 6.7

   160:     0
    80:    22
    40:   105
    20:   105
    15:     0
    10:     0
-------------------
Total:    232

33 states, 4 VE prov, 3 Asia, 14 Eu, 1 SA, total = 55

Total Score = 232 x 55 x 2 x 1.5 = 38280
It was fun when starting a new band, good rates for about an hour until
the stations dried up. Lots of QRN on the low bands because of the
storms in the area. I was really surprised when YI9DXX called me on 20
meters during the party. I think he also called me on 40 meters, but I
couldn't copy him thru the QRN. I heard some weak stations calling and
when I paused a European station called him on my frequency. That was a
new country for the DX Marathon for 2006 (now at 223 countries/40 zones).

Jerry, K4SAV