[SECC] GQP logs Received page updated

Subject: [SECC] GQP logs Received page updated
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:14:30 -0700 (PDT)
The GQP Logs Received page is updated on http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm
  We have 107 logs listed, and a couple came in as I was updating the page.
  So we really have 109.
  This is one ahead of email files as received in the end for last year.

  The logs have all been checked, and do read as Cabrillo, but have not yet
been score checked.
  I did have to edit about a dozen files to be Cabrillo from free form, but
they are done and in the running.

  I will do some formatting on the page later, but for now the listing is there
for checking.

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

  PS... don't miss the deadline of May 11th...  Get your log in...
  What am I saying, my log is missing...
  OK, I will get it in by Tomorrow... you do the same!!

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks

starting at 1¢/min.