[SECC] GQP logs

Subject: [SECC] GQP logs
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
We now have 90+ logs in hand.  The rush has become less, but they keep coming.

  I did put a note on the web site log page letting folks know to look after
Friday for a big update.
  A few entries with some concerns were responded to and confirmed.  The
weekend is a good target for the update, as many of the logs will be in then.
The postal entries will lag some though.

  The rovers always have a chore in getting the logs done, so rovers are mostly
not in yet.  Rovers May send in a single big log if they can create it, as long
as each Q has all the usual info.  Individual county logs are OK too.

  How about YOU... we need your log?!

  Thanks all,
  More later when the outlaws... 'er inlaws... leave.
  Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks