[SECC] GQP N4NX AB LOW _ White

Subject: [SECC] GQP N4NX AB LOW _ White
From: billn4nx at alltel.net (Bill Barr)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:52:01 -0400
                  Georgia QSO Party

 Call: N4NX

 Class: SOAB Mixed Low Power

 QTH: WHITE

  Band   CW         Phone
 --------------------
    80:       0            0
    40:   199        171
    20:   103        329
    15:        1           1
    10:        0          0
--------------------
 Total:  303         501

CW Mults = 54  Ph Mults = 57        Total Mults=111

FINAL SCORE = 122,877

 Club: South East Contest Club

 Comments: Operated from my mountain home in Sautee, GA--WHITE County.  FT-920
and ( 3 ) simple dipoles for 15, 20 & 40.  Worked all 50 states on SSB and 48
on CW ( Missed VT,RI ).  RK2FWA called me on both SSB and CW on 20 & 40.
Worked tons of 6s & 7s.  Like others could not hear most of the rovers.  Tried
to get a dipole up for 80 meters on Sat morning but got all tangled up in trees
with my Rod & Reel line which I shot with my sling shot, so never made it--Cost
me a lot of points!  We had major Thunder Storms, wind and Rain on Saturday.
I really enjoyed the weekend!  Next Year I will have that 80 meter Dipole!!!!
Thanks to Mike and all who made this a great event!

73
Bill N4NX