[SECC] WPX SSB N4NX SO AB LP TB-WIRES

Subject: [SECC] WPX SSB N4NX SO AB LP TB-WIRES
From: billn4nx at alltel.net (Bill Barr)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:37:43 -0500
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N4NX

Class: SOAB LP TB-WIRES
QTH: GA

------------
160:
80:
40: 230
20: 243
15: 176
10:
------------
Total: 648 Q  376 prefixes   = 556,480 total score

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from my second QTH in Sautee, GA  ( White County--Look for me in GQP ).

ALL wire antennas ( Dipoles for 15, 20 & 40 Meters ).  I claimed TB-Wires, but
really all wires.  Took off 1 hour from contest on SUNDAY to put up a 15 meter
dipole after I listened on my 40 meter dipole and discovered the band was open.
 I had zero noise, which allowed me to call CQ with runs, even with Low Power
and dipoles. Worked several JAs on 40 meters both mornings and a couple were an
honest 20 over!!!  All came back on my first call!

Congrats to NQ4I Team--Super

It was great fun.

Bill N4NX