[SECC] GQP posted to county hunters calendar

Subject: [SECC] GQP posted to county hunters calendar
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:35:19 -0800 (PST)
GQP is on the county hunters calendar for 5years.
  I saw ALQP posted there too for end of April.

  Jeff is getting a lot of rover info posted here, and I will try to catch it
all up for the web later today.

  It is too early to know any WX info, but I do hope the cold spells are over.

  I think the plaque info is now up to date, (both pages), but  W4BQF keeps
sending me notes for new sponsors as they step up.  Thanks to all for the
support.

  Thanks to who(?) prompted me to make the County Hunters posting.

  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks