[SECC] Counties Active in GQP

Subject: [SECC] Counties Active in GQP
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:17:39 EST
Hi all - Great weekend at NQ4I.  I will be on fixed station 20m only as is
only antenna up so far at new QTH.  However, I am attempting to get several of
the local CARS club follks to possibly get on the air as a group (a la field
day) for several hours in addition to their home stations.  So look for several
signals out of CHATHAM County.  Huge thanks to Mike for all his hard work and
to Jeff for helping to get the rovers off and running.  Good luck to all and
drive safely.

Jere - KT4ZB