[SECC] GQP - April 8 and 9

Subject: [SECC] GQP - April 8 and 9
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:23:41 -0500
The members of the SECC and SEDXC have really come through on plaque
sponsorship for this years GQP. We have 10 new plaque sponsors and 5
sponsors who have come through again to sponsor their plaque for this year.

Please  look at the 'new face' Mike/NE4S has given the GQP web site
at http://gqp.contesting.com/rules.htm   The new colors and format
really look very good.

I am sponsoring the Mixed - GA Low Power plaque. However if there is
anyone interested in sponsoring this plaque, let me know and I will
choose something else.

Ironically, we have no sponsors yet for the CW category for Georgia
plaques? It would really be nice to be able to provide some (all) of
our home state hams the opportunity to win a plaque for this year in
that category.

To sponsor a plaque, just send me an email to  w4bqf at arrl.net   The
cost for plaque sponsorship is $40.00 each. This includes the cost of
production and the cost of shipping the plaque to its winner. For
each plaque that you sponsor, your call sign will be on the plaque as
it's sponsor.

Below is listed the GQP's three categories and the class for each
category. Feel free to choose any class that is now listed as 'Certificate'.

A BIG thanks to the Georgia hams who have already volunteered to
sponsor a plaque for this years GQP.

Current as of 6pm EST March 27, 2006

Category                        Sponsor                 Confirmed

GA High Power            Columbus ARC           YES
GA Low Power             W4BQF                  YES
GA QRP                   Tennessee Contest Group
GA Rover Single-Op               K4VGI Memorial by K4BAI        YES
GA Rover Multi-Op                K4OGG                  YES
Top Club Score- Outside GA       K4PIC                  YES
US/VE High Power                 W4TE                   YES
US/VE Low Power                  K4BAI                  YES
US/VE QRP                Certificate
Top Club Score- Georgia  K4PIC                  YES
DX High Power            K4YE Memorial by K4ZMV
DX Low Power             SouthEastern DX Club
DX QRP                   KO4RR/N4WV             YES

Plaque Sponsors for CW Mode

Category in CW Mode     Sponsor                 Confirmed

GA High Power           Certificate
GA Low Power            Certificate
GA QRP                  Certificate
GA Rover Single-Op              Certificate
GA Rover Multi-Op               Certificate
Top Club Score- Outside GA      Certificate
US/VE High Power                N4GG                    YES
US/VE Low Power                 KU8E                    YES
US/VE QRP               AA4Z                    YES
Top Club Score- Georgia Certificate
DX High Power           WF4W                    YES
DX Low Power            K4PIC                   YES
DX QRP                  N4HH                    YES

Plaque Sponsors for PH Mode

Category in PH mode      Sponsor                        Confirmed

GA High Power           Certificate
GA Low Power            Certificate
GA QRP                  Certificate
GA Rover Single-Op              Certificate
GA Rover Multi-Op               Certificate
Top Club Score- Outside GA      Certificate
US/VE High Power                Certificate
US/VE Low Power                 Certificate
US/VE QRP               Certificate
Top Club Score- Georgia Certificate
  DX High Power         K4KAL                   YES
DX Low Power            Certificate
DX QRP                  N4HH                    YES

Tom - W4BQF
w4bqf at arrl.net