[SECC] NE4S SOLP160M WPX SSB

Subject: [SECC] NE4S SOLP160M WPX SSB
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 05:54:06 -0800 (PST)
I had to wait til John was working EU and had the aluminum leaning my way for
the 15M Q, but we got it done.  6 band Qs with NQ4I.
  Any other "sweep"s from our members?
  Worked NJ4U on a couple bands too...
  I sent the whole log in, but entered as 160M only.
  Notice the GQP plug in the 3830 note...  (here too I guess, hi.)
  Congrats to NQ4I team.

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB    Call: NE4S  Operator(s): NE4S
Station: NE4S    Class: SOSB160 LP  QTH: GA  Operating Time (hrs): 6.7
20:    1     15:    2     10:    1  ------------  Total:  157  Prefixes = 105
Total Score = 22,260    Club: South East Contest Club    Comments:
FT-1000mp, 100w, Inv L.    The Inv L has been a wonder wire for me on a small
restricted lot.    Score is 160M only.    Other band info for check log, worked
NQ4I on all 6 bands.  Weekend committments held the air time to 6.7 hours.
Mostly did running, with S/P band scrapes at start and end of sessions.  No
hassles, everyone on good behavior, not like 3830/27 after the   event.    Next
contest for me is GA QSO Party... see you there. (shameless plug)  73,  Mike
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks

Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.