[SECC] GQP Plaque for GA Phone Low Power

Subject: [SECC] GQP Plaque for GA Phone Low Power
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:13:32 -0800 (PST)
Tommy,
  I am going to sponsor a plaque for GQP, for PH, Low Power, at least for this
year.
  This is in the effort to get more GA stations active on PH for the event.

  It is good to see some club activity, the folks in Athens have a good plan.

  Also, I have updated the web site to direct rovers post their plans here and
to gqp at iham.us .  I really think posting here on the SECC reflector is the
best notice.

  Thanks to K4BAI for reposting the Athens plans....

  I encourage other folks to consider sponsoring a plaque, ($40).

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,