[SECC] WOW! GQP plaque response

Subject: [SECC] WOW! GQP plaque response
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:03:57 -0500
It's really great to see both old and new plaque sponsors stepping up
for next months GQP contest. With all of the publicity emails that
Mike/NE4S has sent out, the GQP has the potential for rivaling the
largest QSO party ever!

Thanks to K4BAI, KO4RR/N4WV, K4OGG for again sponsoring GQP plaques this year!

And a big thanks for the following NEW plaque sponsors:

KU8E    - CW US/VE Low Power
N4GG - CW US/VE High Power
K4KAL - Phone DX High Power
N4HH -  Both Phone and CW DX QRP

I signed myself up for Mixed GA Low Power and CW-DX High Power.
However, if anyone else wants to sponsor either of these two plaques,
I will gladly choose another open one. Just let me know.

Here is the last of awards, updated as of this evening. Please
consider sponsoring a GQP plaque, just send me an email telling me
which unspoken for award you would like to sponsor. Send your email
to  aldermant at alltel.net  The cost is only $40.00 for each plaque.

Tom - W4BQF

Current as of 6pm EST March 9, 2006

Category                        Sponsor                 Confirmed

GA High Power            Columbus ARC
GA Low Power             W4BQF                  YES
GA QRP                   Tennessee Contest Group
GA Rover Single-Op               K4VGI Memorial by K4BAI        YES
GA Rover Multi-Op                K4OGG                  YES
Top Club Score- Outside GA      Certificate
US/VE High Power                 W4TE
US/VE Low Power                  K4BAI                          YES
US/VE QRP                        AA4Z
Top Club Score- Georgia  Certificate
DX High Power                    K4YE Memorial by K4ZMV
DX Low Power             SouthEastern DX Club
DX QRP                   KO4RR/N4WV                     YES

Plaque Sponsors for CW Mode

Category in CW Mode     Sponsor                 Confirmed

GA High Power           Certificate
GA Low Power            Certificate
GA QRP                  Certificate
GA Rover Single-Op              Certificate
GA Rover Multi-Op               Certificate
Top Club Score- Outside GA      Certificate
US/VE High Power                N4GG                    YES
US/VE Low Power                 KU8E                    YES
US/VE QRP                       Certificate
Top Club Score- Georgia Certificate
DX High Power           W4BQF           YES
DX Low Power                    Certificate
DX QRP                  N4HH                    YES

Plaque Sponsors for PH Mode

Category in PH mode      Sponsor                        Confirmed

GA High Power           Certificate
GA Low Power                    Certificate
GA QRP                  Certificate
GA Rover Single-Op              Certificate
GA Rover Multi-Op               Certificate
Top Club Score- Outside GA      Certificate
US/VE High Power                Certificate
US/VE Low Power                 Certificate
US/VE QRP                       Certificate
Top Club Score- Georgia Certificate
  DX High Power          K4KAL                   YES
DX Low Power                    Certificate
DX QRP                  N4HH                    YES