[SECC] TI8M guys headed to Costa Rica again

Subject: [SECC] TI8M guys headed to Costa Rica again
From: w4bw at w4bw.net (Bob Wilson)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:36:17 -0500
To all

I wanted to give a "heads up" to anyone who may be interested...4 guys from our
usual Costa Rica group are again headed south for the ARRL 'phone contest.
This is more a Holiday style, Field Day setup than a real serious effort but
plans are to make this another Multi-Two HP effort from a different part of our
usual locale.  K4UN - Eddie, W4KTR - Keith, W4XO - Lex and myself, W4BW - Bob
will be joined by our usual Costa Rican local, TI2KAC - Carlos.  Our call will
again be TI8M.

The members of both the SEDXC and the SECC have always been most supportive of
our expeditions and we hope to hand out more Q's this trip.  If you hear us on,
we'd like a QSO with you, either before or especially during the contest.  We
plan on being QRV by sometime Sat, Feb 25.

Tnx es 73

Bob Wilson - W4BW