[SECC] RTTY Contest software ?

Subject: [SECC] RTTY Contest software ?
From: k4hal at arrl.net (Henry Wingate)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:28:36 -0600
I am making plans for the RTTY contest and am wondering what software
those of you in the group prefer. I tried MMTTY a couple of years ago
and while the decoding was excellent, the logging was terrible for
contesting. N1MM wont run on my old computer (500 Mhz min), so have been
looking at Writelog but dont know if it will run on my old 200 Mhz
contest laptop ($10 at your local hamfest). Been running CT(Dos) for all
other contests and it is rock stable and lightning fast on that computer.

Also do you run FSK mode or AFSK?

Henry, K4HAL