[SECC] SS SSB K4SSU (NA4BW)

Subject: [SECC] SS SSB K4SSU (NA4BW)
From: w4atl at earthlink.net (Sherman Banks)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:13:38 -0500
Great job Brian.   We have a lot of good scores for the club competition.

> Ugly - Why is it some folks insist on not working someone they say is a dupe
> yet
> will happily spend 10 minutes telling you why they won't?? 20 second exchange
> v.
> 10 minute discussion.

I treat it the same as K4BAI.  On CW I just work the dupes.  On phone,
Writelog will tell me what serial number I should be in his log.  So I
will tell him that we worked before and I am number XXX in your log.  I
then say that I will work you again if I am not in your log.  I would
always get a thank you and only worked a station again once.

Now if this is a contest without serial numbers and a short exchange,
like CQWW, I just work 'em and move on.  I just don't understand why you
would not just work the dupe since it is much faster than arguing about it.