[SECC] SS SSB K4TD Single-OP Unlimited-20 Meters

Subject: [SECC] SS SSB K4TD Single-OP Unlimited-20 Meters
From: rnwalker at bellsouth.net (Rick Walker)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:03:23 -0600
   CallSign Used : K4TD

       Operator(s) : K4TD

                Band : 20 Meters

              Power : HIGH

               Mode : SSB

        Club/Team : South East Contest Club

               Score : 12,800

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec

            14      80       160   80

       Total        80      160   80

The last three sections I needed were IN, MS and RI.  I had to work the
hardest to get MS and IN.  Once these were worked only RI remained.  It was
beginning to look as if I would come up short on RI.  I saw W1OP working 15M
all afternoon then he disappeared.  I finally got him on 14,335 kHz  for the
20M-only sweep at 2222Z.  Hope I didn't mess up any of the exchanges this
time...  I would like to keep this sweep...  :-)