[SECC] SS CW KT4Q Single Op LP and SS Phone Plan

Subject: [SECC] SS CW KT4Q Single Op LP and SS Phone Plan
From: schwab at alltel.net (Schwab Family)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:17:24 -0500
SECC,
        Sorry for the late SS CW report.  Not many points added to our club
total on my part here.  I plan to be very active on SS Phone.  Probably will
run LP and can not start until 8:00 tonight.  Looking to get 20-22 hours of
radio time.  Please look for me and spot as I will running A precedence.

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  43
   20:
   15:
   10:

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Only had a few hours to operate form our cabin in the North GA mountains.
just stayed on 40 meters using a Gap Titan vertical and 100 watts

73s de Steve,

KT4Q  EM84fc

Jefferson, GA  USA

kt4q at arrl.net