[SECC] SS CW K4JPD(W4ATL) Single Op HP

Subject: [SECC] SS CW K4JPD(W4ATL) Single Op HP
From: w4atl at earthlink.net (Sherman Banks)
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:46:33 -0500
Hal Kennedy wrote:
 > Sherm - great job! (And TNX for the Q!)
 >
 > N4GG

It was nice to hear all of the SECC members.  When WW4LL called I was
trying to figure out the second radio and I just could not get my mind
to copy his code.  Whoever that op was I am sorry for making you repeat
the obvious!

Morserunner and ragchewing on 40 (W4AN's suggestion to me) with some 30+
WPM guys on 7023 in the mornings has helped my contesting speed.
Hopefully, I'll be able to break 1000 QSOs in the future.

There are a lot of good CW ops in the club!  Great low power scores from
KU8E and N4PN.  I'm looking forward to the club run-down by K4BAI.  The
score that I submitted has been adjusted based on what my normal error
rate has been.  Hopefully I will be better than that this time.