[SECC] Antennas for sale

Subject: [SECC] Antennas for sale
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (k4sb@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:36:25 +0000
Fellows, I have gotten a large number of replies on my ad, but a lot are
inquiries. Unless you make a firm commitment, it's going to be first $
first come here unless I have emailed you.

BTW, that 12:1 balun is a B & W A0-2-22.

Forgot them, but also have about 4 DAIWA Power and SWR bridges in mint
condition.

And one biggie. A Military spec BIRD good for 14.0 to 1000 mHz. Power
ranges are switchable from very low to 1000 watts. ALL slugs are within
the meter. I've used it down to 1.8 and no problems. With original case
and manual.

For now, I have antenna work to do for the SS...Give me a couple of
days. And all of you have no idea ( including me ) of what I have
stored. This just scratches the surface.

Thanks...

Ed