[SECC] Russian DX Contest Results

Subject: [SECC] Russian DX Contest Results
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:10:57 -0400
Note the message below, giving a link to the results of this year's
Russian DX Contest.  Also, note that there is a North American club
trophy.  This might be worth trying for in the future.  Also, one of the
trophies was for North American MOST (Multi-op, Single TX).  It was won
by K3DI this year, who had the ONLY entry in that category.

Could we give them some competition from NQ4I or WW4LL in future years?
  Problem is that it comes pretty close to ARRL DX and WPX SSB contests.

73,

John, K4BAI.

I just wanted to congratulate all the winners of Russian DX contest.
This contest has grown to be the second biggest after CQWW as far as
number of submitted logs is concerned. It has even surpassed WPX and
IARU this year.
Congratulations to North America Trophy winners K7GK,
N2OW,K7RL,K3DI,VE1OP and W6YI.
PY2NDX won South America Single op overall score trophy.
Full results and  complete list of trophy winners can be seen here
http://www.rdxc.org/results.asp
Some trophies were not awarded yet (should happen within the next few
days I believe). The one that I am interested in most is to the
winner of the North America Contest clubs competition.

73, Igor UA9CDC