[SECC] NA RTTY Sprint

Subject: [SECC] NA RTTY Sprint
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 9:30:25 -0400
Is there any interest in a SSC team???  Since I'm on RTTY now I guess I will
try this one
out ....

Jeff , KU8E

North American RTTY Sprint--sponsored by the National Contest
Journal, 0000Z - 0400Z Oct 9. Frequencies 80 -- 20 meters. North
American stations work everyone; others work NA stations only.
Exchange both callsigns, serial number, name, and S/P/C. The same
station can be worked multiple times provided 3 contacts separate the
contact in both logs, regardless of band. QSY rule: Stations calling
CQ, QRZ, etc, may only work one station in response to that call;
they must then move at least 1 kHz before working another station or
5 kHz before soliciting another call. Once you are required to QSY,
you may not make a new QSO on the previous frequency until you have
made a contact at least 1 or 5 kHz (as required) away. For more
information: www.ncjweb.com. Logs due 7 days after the contest via
Web form at www.ncjweb.com/sprintlogsubmit.php, rttysprint at ncjweb.com
or Douglas McDuff, W4OX, 10380 SW 112th Street, Miami, FL 33176, USA.