[SECC] CQP This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] CQP This Weekend
From: k4no at mchsi.com (Greg Richard)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:16:16 -0500

Here is a listing of the SECC scores from last years CQP

N4PN        130K
K4BAI       105K
AA4GA     82K
N4GG        66K
K4EA        59K
AE4Y        57K
WA4TII    40K
K4PIC      32K
NA4BW    31K
W4BQF    27K
WW4LL   26K
K4AQ      17K
WB4SQ    16K
W3DCG    14K
K4NO       14K
AA4LR     13K
KU8E       9K

CQP write up says SECC had 20 entries, I only listed 17 but the score added
up correctly.  Who did I miss??

If we can get some of the guys on the lower end of this list (like me) to
double or triple the score, the guys in the mid range to add 30%, the guys
in the 50 to 60K range to add 20% and gteh top 3 to just do it again, we
should see a substantial improvement in the club score.

Add K4SAV (new club member needing to tryout the SteppIR), W4NTI (with the
improved antenna system), KA9EKJ  (how about a couple of hours Roger) and if
we can pull some guys out of the woodwork over in GA and SC, we should be
able win this thing.

Contest Club Ontario had 400K more than we did with 10 more entries and the
TCG was right on our heels with the same number of entries. We only beat
them by 36K.

Rules are at www.cqp.org

See you on the bands this weekend.

Greg K4NO