[SECC] CT-17 Problem

Subject: [SECC] CT-17 Problem
From: k9ay at k9ay.com (K9AY)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:32:20 -0500
Jeff,

I'll emphasize what Paul said about the CT-17 being simple -- instead of the
CT-17, my '765s are interfaced with a couple of generic RS-232-to-serial
port converter kits that I got as half-price markdowns a few years ago at
the old Radioshack.com store on Buford Hwy!

So if it's not working, the problem is most likely something basic -- make
the tests and look for the problems Paul suggested.

73, Gary
K9AY