[SECC] TH-3jr (and was there a TH-2jr?

Subject: [SECC] TH-3jr (and was there a TH-2jr?
From: w4qo at amsat.org (Jim Stafford)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:21:09 -0400
Anyone have one sitting around in a bundle that they want to make a good
deal on to a retiree on social security?  :)  I'm thinking of putting
the tower back up but don't want to lift a lot.  May go 2 el quad for
small turning radius near trees.  which quad to get or I guess I could
build it?  Where to get a spiker center bracket/unit?  I think I know
where to get the fiberglass rods.  :)

--
Jim Stafford W4QO Roswell, GA USA

The internet never ceases to amaze me, and neither
does QRP for that matter!  de W4QO/QRP