[SECC] Cleaning the closet

Subject: [SECC] Cleaning the closet
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:01:43 -0400
I don't know if there will be any interest in this, but my old Dentron
Clipperton-L amplifier is just taking up room in a closet and I need to
find it a new home.

I bought it new in the mid-80's.  About 1994, I had a local up in
western N.C. go over it and make a few modifications to it and then
continued to use it until moving here.  Immediately after moving here, I
discovered that it doesn't get along with my home security system and
I've been running low power ever since.

It runs 4 - 572Bs.

If anyone is interested, drop me an e-mail and we can figure out what
it's worth.

Kent, AE4Y

ae4y at mindspring.com