[SECC] DXCC Card Checking at Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday.

Subject: [SECC] DXCC Card Checking at Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday.
From: billn4nx at alltel.net (Bill Barr)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 16:08:16 -0400
Gang,

I will be at the Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday 6/04 and will be at the SEDXC
Table from 11:30  to 12:30 PM.  I will be glad to check your cards anytime
during the day.  If I am not at the table when you drop by, leave your QSLs and
application with whomever is on duty and I will be dropping by from time to
time to check for any cards that have been left.

Please review the rules for  DXCC Card Checking at :
http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/ . Required forms may be printed down from this
site.

As a reminder I can also check all CQ Awards Program submissions ( WAZ, etc. )
as well as any ARRL WAS or VUCC awards.

The various CQ awards and application forms can be found at:
http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/awardapps.html

Look forward to seeing you there.

73
Bill N4NX