[SECC] Club Meeting Saturday; Also KM9P callsign information

Subject: [SECC] Club Meeting Saturday; Also KM9P callsign information
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:31:13 -0400
Hello all:

Please remember the club meeting at the Atlanta hamfest on Saturday,
June 4.  We need to elect new officers:  pres, vpres, sec, treas.

Dean, K4EA, please give us information on time and place as soon as
possible.  Thanks!

73,

John, K4BAI.

You may be interested in knowing that one of Bill Fisher's former calls,
KM9P, was QRV this past weekend in the CQ WPX contest.  This was Scott,
W4PA, from TenTec probably operating at the K4JNY station.  It seems
that KM9P is now the call of a club of which Jeff, K4JNY, is the trustee.

Also, Dean, please give me information on your claimed score in WPX as NJ4U.